Kim Nihill F.C.I.L.Ex
Kim qualified as a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives in 2008.
Kim is a serious crime specialist with experience spanning over sixteen years’ in representing clients in major criminal prosecutions including Murder, serious violent and serious sexual offences, large scale drug conspiracies and importations, offences against the Official Secrets Act, misconduct in a public office, serious fraud, money laundering and related POCA offences, including Confiscation and restraint proceedings and has successfully defended clients subject to private prosecutions. Kim also has significant experience in representing clients facing Extradition proceedings' and was the Criminal Law Correspondent for the Legal Executive Journal.
- Peru v GO - The first request from Peru for the extradition of a British National;
- Turkey v OI - Request from Turkey for the extradition of a Turkish national;
- R v ED - Naval officer charged with offences against the Official Secrets Act;
- R v L - prison officer charged with Misconduct in a public office;
- R v Johnson - gang related killing;
- R v PC - large scale, national lass A drug conspiracy involving 14 defendants.
Kim continues to be instructed in high quality, high value cases including recent instruction in a large-scale conspiracy to fraudulently evade the prohibition on the importation of a Class B drugs valued at £8.5 million.
- Chartered Institute of Legal Executives
- Young Fraud Lawyers Association
- Female Fraud Forum
- Defence Extradition Lawyers Forum
Music and Photography.