- Expertise: Our solicitors are well-versed in the intricate laws and regulations surrounding serious and organised crime, ensuring your case is handled with the utmost professionalism and knowledge.
- Proven Track Record: With a history of successful outcomes in high-stakes cases, we have earned a reputation for delivering results.
- Tailored Solutions: We understand that each case is unique. Our team crafts personalised strategies to address your specific legal needs.
- Client-Centred Approach: We prioritise clear communication, empathy, and a client-focused approach to ensure you are fully informed and supported throughout the legal process.
Serious and organised crime
Janes Solicitors have a long standing and leading reputation for representing clients in high-profile serious and organised crime matters.
We are known for our high-profile successes, our combined breadth and depth of knowledge and experience in criminal defence, and the exceptional level of service we offer to clients. Our proven track record is evidenced by continued referrals from existing clients and other firms who recognise the firm’s exceptional ability to successfully represent clients.
Led by Robert Berg, Janes Solicitors have a devoted team of highly skilled criminal defence lawyers, with decades of experience defending those facing allegations for all types of serious and organised crime including:
- Murder and Manslaughter
- Corporate Manslaughter
- Robbery (including Armed Robbery)
- Drug Offences (Importation, Supply, Exportation and Trafficking)
- Cases involving encrypted communications, such as Encrochat, Wickr and Signal
- Sexual Offences
- Terrorism Offences
- Firearm Offences
- Financial Crime
- Road Traffic Offences
- Cyber Crime
- Mortgage Fraud
Why choose Janes Solicitors for serious and organised criminal charges
If you are facing serious or organised criminal allegations, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Your future is our priority, and we are ready to defend your rights.
Need advice? Call us now.
020 7930 5100
Out of hours: 07789 622 430