- Expertise: Our solicitors have a deep understanding of terrorism legislation and its complexities. We have successfully defended numerous clients against such charges.
- Personalised Approach: We take a personalised approach to every case, tailoring our defence strategies to the unique circumstances of our clients.
- Proven Track Record: Our firm has a proven track record of securing favourable outcomes for our clients, including acquittals and reduced sentences.
- 24/7 Support: We provide 24/7 support to our clients, ensuring they have access to legal assistance whenever they need it.
At Janes Solicitors we are dedicated to protecting the rights and ensuring the fair representation of individuals facing terrorism offences allegations. Our experienced team of legal professionals is well-versed in the complexities of these cases and is committed to upholding the principles of justice.
Terrorism and terrorist activities are the most sensitive topics in today’s criminal law, as evidenced by the prolific legislation coming into force in recent years. Such legislation includes the Counter-Terrorism and Security Act 2015, Terrorism Prevention and Investigation Measures Act 2011, The Counter-Terrorism Act 2008, The Terrorism Act 2006, The Prevention of Terrorism Act 2005, Anti-Terrorism, Crime and Security Act 2001, and Terrorism Act 2000, which all deal with terrorism offences in the UK. The Terrorist Asset Freezing Act 2010 is aimed at what its title suggests, freezing the assets of suspected terrorists.
In recent years and as a direct result of the emergence of WhatsApp, Telegram and the Dark Web, we have seen a sharp increase in particular in offences under section 58 of TACT (collection of information), often where a document has been inadvertently downloaded or sent to a person without request.
Our lawyers defend those facing investigation or charges under terrorism legislation. Janes Solicitors will advise you if you are under investigation or have been arrested or prosecuted for alleged terrorist activity. Or, if you are subject to a freezing order or if you are facing extradition proceedings contact us now.
Why choose Janes Solicitors for
- Legal Consultation
- Investigation and Evidence Analysis
- Court Representation
- Appeal Processes
- Advice on Human Rights and Civil Liberties
Need advice? Call us now.
020 7930 5100
Out of hours: 07789 622 430